Apple Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra Recovery Repair Reinstall DVD
This DVD can be used to install a clean copy of Apple Mac OS X High Sierra 10.13 or to update your existing system to OS X High Sierra
Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- A working optical drive capable of reading dual layer DVDs
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Late 2009 onwards
- MacBook Air :Late 2010 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Mid 2010 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Mac Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Insert the DVD disc in your optical drive. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from optical drive/DVD symbol.