- You will receive an activation key to your email for the game which can be redeemed via Xbox or Microsoft Store.
- Fast Email Delivery (12-48 Hours in most case within the same day)
- Xbox/Micrsoft Account Required
- Check Activation Guide.
- Fast Email Delivery (12-48 Hours in most case with the same day)
- Activate in EU - including the UK
- Windows Platform
PROJECT CARS 3 (XBOX ONE)
August 28th, 2020 marks the Project CARS 3 release date – the launch of the third instalment in the racing game series from Slightly Mad Studios backed by the publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment. Long-time racing game fans will recognize the developers as the authors behind such titles like Need for Speed: Shift or its sequel Need for Speed: Shift 2 - Unleashed. Buy Project CARS 3 S key and you can expect an experience of a similar kind but highly elaborated with modern improvements and features.
GATEWAY TO RACING SIMS
Slightly Mad Studios’ Project CARS 3 release offers newcomers an opportunity to seamlessly get accustomed to the racing simulator genre. The game can be considered a mix between hardcore racing sims and arcade racing games, featuring realistic car damage and handling but not punishing or overwhelming new players who are out for pure entertainment and high-speed racing thrills. Once you buy Project CARS 3 key, you’ll get to enjoy elements of both racing video game types, making the experience appealing to many.
PROGRESSION AND GAMEPLAY
Career mode follows a tier structure. Players start at the bottom, participate in a variety of thematic racing events and that require specific cars and compete until they unlock the championship in the final tier. Throughout the progression, players will get to explore the Project CARS 3 car list that includes exotic supercars, Japanese tuners, and even F1 type open-wheel cars. Buy Project CARS 3 key, make your way throughout the campaign by meeting the highest criteria and enjoy an immersive racing sim experience with a tasteful touch of unadulterated fun!
PROJECT CARS 3 GAME FEATURES:
- Mix of sim and arcade. Project CARS 3 is a racing simulator with arcade game elements that make the experience exceptionally friendly to newcomers;
- Project CARS 3 car list. Includes over 200 options – drive supercars, Japanese tuning culture icons, and open-wheel cars among others;
- Project CARS 3 track list. Racing in 120 courses around the globe, including the newly introduced streets of Shanghai;
- Car customization. Players will be able to unleash their creativity with numerous car performance and visual customization options;